Job Title: Press Brake-Set Up
Job Location: Chicago, IL
Job Type: Temp-to-Hire (Long-Term)
Shift: 10 a.m.-6:30 pm.
- Holiday Pay
- Health Insurance
Job Description/Qualifications: The candidate should be a quick learner and adaptable to different equipment and back gauge systems.
- 2 Years verifiable previous experience operating Press Brake
- Experience using micrometers, dial callipers, protractors, and 4R steel rules
- Must be proficient working with blueprint and drawings.
- Ability to read and interpret manuals and specifications or sample parts to determine dimensions & tolerances of finished products, a sequence of operations and set-up requirements.
- Ability to calculate blank sizes, bend locations, appropriate tonnage and tooling for each part formed
- Basic Math, measurement, and conversion skills
- Assisting, coaching, and instructing machine operators
- Bilingual is a plus.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 773-927-5100.