Job Title: Assemblers
Job Location: Chicago, IL
Shift: Monday-Friday. First Shift – Overtime may be available as needed
Education: High school or equivalent
- Perform a series of activities to assemble lighting fixtures moving through a conveyor along a line at the required speed.
- Prepping and inserting various components into lighting fixtures.
- Hand drilling components.
- Touch up and rework fixtures as needed.
- Wire/cable as needed.
- Test light bulbs.
- Will work under direct supervision performs a number of manual activities to assemble lighting fixtures according to customer specifications.
- Responsible for verifying the quality of the fixtures at any point on the line and reject those that do not comply with the specifications.
- Correctly follow and interpret flow diagrams or blueprints.
- Cross train with other assemblers.
- Maintain housekeeping within the working area(s).
- Report any incidents, accidents in the property or machinery to his/her direct supervisor.
- Rotates to different workstations as assigned.
- Hand, Arm and finger dexterity is a must.
- Ability to quickly and repeatedly adjust and assemble parts in a moving conveyor.
- Ability to clearly identify colors and have a clear near acuity vision.
- Ability to learn new concepts.
- Capable of reading and understanding flow charts, blueprints and instructions.
- Good communication skills.
- High sense of Teamwork.
- Customer-Focused with a sense of urgency.
- Experience in Lean Production is a plus.
- Must follow safety rules, policies, and safe work practices.
- We E-verify.
Contact: tss.Bridgeport@4tssi.com or Call 773-927-5100