Job Title: Barons Operator
Job Location: Alsip, IL
Job Type: Temp-to-Hire
Salary: $13.25/hour, raise upon hire and training period to $13.75
Shift: Second Shift – Monday-Friday, 2-10:30 p.m.
- Holiday Pay
- Health Insurance
Job Description: Candidate will be doing the following duties:
- Responsible for the safe and correct operation of the Barons Regrind Machine.
- Promptly advises Shift Supervisor and/or Maintenance of any malfunction of the machine.
- Responsible for achieving goals and accurate reporting of regrind material.
- Maintains a clean and safe environment for all employees by proactively identifying and correcting problems in a timely manner.
- The work area must be swept and trash discarded at the conclusion of each shift.
- In the event of a malfunction or staffing issues, employee assists production in any way the Shift Supervisor deems necessary.
- Responsible for their own safety and must wear appropriate PPE as required. Must report any unsafe conditions to the Shift Supervisor immediately.
- Complies with the direction given them by any member of management regarding the operation of their shift.
- In the event of a conflict in direction, notify the Shift Supervisor to obtain clarification.
- Must be able to accurately count and record.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be willing and able to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Required to lift 50 lbs.
- Responsible for transportation to and from the workplace.
- New Hire Indoctrination
- Safety Training
- Barons Operator Training Checklist
Apply today or call 708-388-9500 for more information.