Job Title: Business Development Associate
Job Location: Naperville, IL
Job Type: Direct-Hire
Shift: Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Salary: Depending on experience
- Holiday Pay
- Health Insurance
- Hunter position. Identify, qualify and close Temporary Staffing Services, Permanent Placement services, and workforce consulting services. Develop and update leads and the prospect list in the assigned territory and drive new opportunities weekly by utilizing the TSS sales system to advance or disqualify prospects. Direct supervisor will be the President.
- Candidates must have the ability to call on C-Level executives, hiring managers, plant managers and supervisors in various industries.
- Negotiating skills.
- Development of lasting relationships with prospects and clients.
- Pursuing leads, risking rejection and asking tough questions.
- Implements weekly prospecting behaviors to build up the pipeline and consistently have 3x quota requirement in qualified leads.
- Follows TSS sales system and determines the budget and decision-making process.
- History of reaching and exceeding sales targets.
- Comfortable spending 75% of time outbound prospecting.
- Accurately log and maintain leads in CRM.
- Increase customer base and maintain accounts as required.
- Develop prospects/leads within assigned territory.
- Promptly follow up on all leads and opportunities.
- Understand the pricing system and how to work with clients on programs.
- Exercise independent judgment in handling responsibilities in the sales territory.
- Communicate effectively with customers, prospects and management.
- Attend networking and social events regularly to build a referral base and obtain new leads.
- Attend and participate in company provided professional sales training through a third party.
- Some college, Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing preferred.
- Ability to qualify and disqualify prospects quickly.
- Able to learn and adapt to an ever-changing environment.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- Ability to close C-level executives and more.
- License and access to a vehicle to travel to client sites.
Apply today or call 630-836-2200 for more information. Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org