Job Title: Customer Service Coordinator
Job Location: Blue Island, IL
Shift: Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- To gain PTO, you must meet qualifications – you must work 80/120 days
- Holiday Pay after 120 days
- Health Insurance
Job Description: The candidate will be responsible for:
- Filling job orders, selecting employees for job assignment(s) and sending them out to the client locations based on appropriate skills and paperwork is completed.
- Also responsible for generating leads and maintaining logs for employees regarding their changes in employment as well as call-ins.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines. Must be able to effectively communicate with TSS staff and clients.
- Strong customer service skills, at least 2-3 years of experience.
- Uses discretion in working with staff and clients.
- Ability to handle the stressful situation effectively.
- Good problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Being Bilingual is preferred (Spanish).
- Ability to use a computer for word processing and spreadsheets.
- Ability to use telephone office equipment such as scanning, copy machines, and computer knowledge.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have Microsoft Office experience.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and have access to an insured vehicle.
- Must also pass a background check, sign a non-compete and pass E-verify.
Contact: Call 708-388-9500 if you have questions regarding this position.