Job Title: Customer Service Coordinator
Job Location: Hammond, IN
Shift: Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Benefits are available.
Total Staffing Solutions takes pride in providing our staff with the proper resources to succeed. We ASPIRE to be the best version of ourselves daily, and our actions and attitudes towards our work reflects our ASPIRE values. We encourage our employees to continue to learn and develop new skills. Our leadership team will work beside you every step of the way to help you reach your goals.
Job Description: Responsible for filling job orders/selecting employees for job assignment(s) and matching them to job descriptions. Also, responsible for generating leads, and maintaining logs for employees regarding their changes in employment as well as call-ins. Utilizing our database, EDGE to record all aspects of the job. Consistent contact with our customers on an ongoing basis, both via telephone and face to face. The coordinator will do the following duties:
- Make applications/revise applications/forms when required and interview applicants.
- Fill job orders/match people to the job that best applies to them and their past experiences.
- Attend to walk-ins.
- Answer phones.
- Set up and monitor GMP and Training Videos.
- Perform and record drug testing on employees based on client needs.
- Perform any skills testing, background checks and e-verify for employees based on client requirements.
- Create and print out employees ID’s.
- Hand out checks in the office on Fridays and verify employee information.
- End assignment for employees and record these changes in EDGE.
- Report employee absences or tardiness to a client and maintain logs for employee absence or tardiness.
- Log/record any accident. Make sure that the client has appropriate accident forms and follow up to ensure they get completed and turned in to office in a timely manner.
- Create job orders in EDGE.
- Provide information/details on a job assignment for employees (direction to the company, duties to be preform, environment, rules, dress code, etc).
- Clean office on specified days.
- Provide assistance with translating if needed.
- Maintain contact with client supervisors to be able to respond immediately and more efficiently to emergency job orders.
- Complete unemployment hearing as needed.
- Generate leads and research accuracy regarding the information provided.
- Generate and turn in e-mails from resumes, emails and applications.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Skills And Abilities:
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with TSS staff and clients.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Uses discretion in working with staff and clients.
- Ability to handle stressful situations effectively.
- Good problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to use a computer for work processing and spreadsheets and our internal systems.
- Professional and well presented.
- Flexibility is required.
- Being Bilingual is preferred (Spanish).
- Minimum of 3 years of customer service experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have Microsoft Office experience.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and have access to an insured vehicle.
- Must also pass a background check, sign a non-compete and pass E-verify.