Job Location: Carol Stream, IL
Job Type: Temp-To-Hire
Shift: Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-5:30 p.m. and 9 p.m.-3 a.m.
- Holiday Pay
- Health Insurance
- Provide timely and accurate information to incoming customer order status and product knowledge requests.
- Process customer orders/changes according to established department policies and procedures.
- Process customer returns according to established department policies and procedures.
- Provide timely feedback to the company regarding service failures or customer concerns.
- Partner with sales reps to meet and exceed customer’s service expectations.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Basic computer skills (especially Excel)
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to understand and carry out written and oral instructions.
- Ability to work in a fast-moving team.
- Records maintenance skills.
- Knowledge of light equipment operation and/or maintenance.
- Ability to lead and train staff.
- Ability to read, sort, check, count and verify numbers.
- Ability to meet attendance schedule with dependability and consistency.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time.
- Must be able to operate phone and computer.
- Occasionally move between the customer service department to gather information or complete orders for customers.
Apply today or call, 630-221-8100 for more information.