Job Location: Carol Stream, IL
Job Type: Temp-To-Hire
Shift: Monday-Friday, 6 a.m.-2:30 p.m.
- Holiday Pay
- Health Insurance
- Responsible for setting up and operating computerized cutting machine equipment.
- Loading and unloading stock.
- Installs saw blade, set blade tensions and cutting speeds.
- Cleans the machine(s) operated and clean work area.
- Move work-in-progress to and from the machine via manual pallet jack or roller racks.
- Scrap excess material post-cutting and place finished work on designated pallets or racks.
- Read and understand job tickets.
- Verify and maintain dimensional accuracy in accordance with job instructions.
- Inspect for quality, the ability to use vision in order to identify defects.
- Communicate effectively with the supervisor, other operators and co-workers.
- Assisting the production as needed.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Mechanical aptitude and strong technological capabilities.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Math skills and knowledge of simple computer operations.
- Once fully trained, have the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to read, interpret and process written job instructions.
- Read, write, and speak English.
- Experience with pallet jacks.
- Must be able to reach, bend, walk, stand for a long period of times and lift up to 50+ lbs.
Apply today or call, 630-221-8100 for more information.