Job Location: Naperville, IL
Shift: First Shift – Monday-Friday, 7:30 a.m. – Must be open for overtime
- Holiday Pay
- Health Insurance
Job Description: Cleans and restores interiors of homes or business damaged by fire, smoke, or water, using commercial cleaning equipment: Receives work orders and schedules from supervisor.
- Inventory and load the work vehicle with equipment, products and supplies needed for each project.
- Maintain clean, organized vehicles and equipment.
- Work activities include extracting standing water, demolition, placing equipment, etc.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
- Set up a staging area and equipment for each project.
- Ensure clear two-way communications with co-workers.
- Relay customer needs and concerns.
- Perform end-of-day/end-of-job cleanup and breakdown.
- Leave job sites looking clean and orderly.
- We provide 24-hour emergency services, must be willing to be on call occasionally.
- Some nights and weekend work will be required.
- Must be able to work in outside conditions that can include weather, heat and humidity, and exposure to dust.
- Heavy labor.
- Organize Building Materials.
- Must be able to pass a background check, 5-panel drug-test and E-verify.
- Bilingual is preferred.
- Demolition experience preferred but not necessary.
Apply today or call, 630-836-2200 for more information.