Job Title: Director of Information Systems
Job Location: Oak Brook, IL
Job Type: Direct-Hire
Benefits: Benefits available.
Job Description: The Director of Information Systems is responsible for managing the network and client database, as well as acting as the systems administrator for the organization.
- Support the Vision, Mission and guiding principles of the company
- Attend training opportunities and participate in relevant seminars
- Adhere to company operating policies and procedures, benefit rules, employment and safety rules
- Consult with executive management and other personnel regarding needs for data, computers, communications, processing schedules, regulatory and legal responsibilities.
- Confer with managers of divisions to obtain information on limitations and capabilities of existing systems, and required data processing projects for the workload.
- Evaluate the processing requirements of systems and ensure appropriate resources are procured and deployed.
- Maintain network system and administer CRM.
- Analyze information to determine the appropriate layout for the types of peripheral equipment or modifications needed to existing equipment for efficient operation and effective use of resources.
- Perform database maintenance and some programming duties
- Train users on new or modified equipment
- Document procedures and maintain policies
- Monitor systems for maximum functionality
- Evaluate needs of offsite/cloud storage or processing systems
- Manage the BCP and perform annual BCP testing for validation
- Able to work efficiently on multiple tasks
- Written and verbal communication skills
Education and Experience:
- Four-year Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 2-5 years of experience in network administration.
- Information Security Development and Monitoring.
- 1.) PHI – Protected Health Information experience (preferred)
2.) 60 person or more network administration (preferred)
3.) Database Administration (SQL) (preferred)
4.) Cloud Computing (Microsoft AZURE) (preferred)
5.) Certified Network Engineer (preferred)
6.) Other certifications (preferred)
Apply today or call 630-836-2200 for more information.