Job Title: Housekeeping
Job Location: Naperville, IL
Job Type: Temp-to-Hire
Salary: $12.00/hour – with the potential of pay increase within a month
Shift: Must have an open availability
- Holiday Pay
- Health Insurance
- Perform cleaning duties such as sweeping and mopping floors in guest rooms, offices, hallways and reception areas
- Dust and polish furniture in rooms and lobbies and ensure that all fixtures such as lights and chandeliers are cleaned properly
- Vacuum carpets and rugs in rooms and other hotel areas and occasionally shampoo them according to provided instructions
- Wash and sanitize bathrooms and replenish supplies such as soap, shampoo, toilet paper and towels
- Mix cleaning agents in appropriate portions and ensure that they are safely used and stored according to safety policies and procedures of the hotel.
- Check stock levels of cleaning and sanitizing supplies and equipment and create and maintain effective liaison with suppliers for the prompt delivery of both
- Create and maintain a detailed inventory of cleaning supplies according to specified rules and regulations
- Ascertain that laundry services are properly coordinated for all guests to minimize complaints and dissatisfaction
- Accept complaints and suggestions in a graceful manner and ensure that they are addressed according to the protocol.
- NO experience necessary – will be trained for the first 3 days.
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug test.
- Black shirt, pants, and shoes.
Apply today or call 630-221-8100 for more information.