Job Title: Human Resources Manager
Job Type: Direct-Hire
Location: Near Kenosha, Wisconsin
Salary: $65-75,000/Annually (depending on experience)
Shift: Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
Benefits: 401K plan, with a 100% company match up to 2% employee contribution. Salary employee also receives PTO days and vacation for the first year. Additional benefits are available.
Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-area and overnight travel may be expected. Less than 10% of the time will travel required.
Required Education and Experience
A bachelor’s degree and five years of human resource experience, or nine years of experience in the HR field. Prefer a candidate with a master’s degree in HR management.
- Develops and administers various human resources plan and procedures for all company personnel.
- Plans, controls all activities of the department. Participates in developing department goals, objectives and systems.
- Implements and annually updates the compensation program; rewrites job descriptions as necessary; conducts annual salary surveys and develops (salary budget); analyzes compensation; monitors the performance evaluation program and revises as necessary.
- Develops, recommends and implements personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains handbook on policies and procedures; performs benefits administration to include claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment, annual re-evaluation of policies for cost-effectiveness, information activities program and cash flow.
- Develops and maintains affirmative action program; files EEO-1 annually; maintains other records, reports and logs to conform to EEO regulations.
- Conducts recruitment effort for all exempt, nonexempt and temporary workers; writes and places advertisements; works with supervisors to screen and interview candidates; conducts reference checking; extends job offers; conducts new-employee orientations; monitors career-path program and employee relations counseling; conducts exit interviews.
- Establishes and maintains department records and reports. Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings, such as seminars. Maintains organizational charts and employee directory.
- Evaluates reports, decisions and results of department initiatives in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in the efficiency of department and services performed.
- Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local employment laws.
- Additional supervisory and physical duties will be assigned.
- Business Acumen
- Critical Evaluation
- Global & Cultural Awareness
- HR Expertise
- Leadership & Navigation
- Relationship Management
- Ethical Practice