Job Title: Insurance Recovery Specialist
Job Location: Oak Brook, IL
Job Type: Temp-to-Hire
Shift: Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Salary: $14.00-18.00/hour, depending on experience
- Holiday Pay
- Health Insurance
Candidate will complete all necessary actions and follow-ups to resolve unpaid medical claims accurately and with a sense of urgency.
- Strong understanding of basic insurance terminology.
- Completes insurance verification.
- Ability to read and understand EOB’s, medical records and all correspondence received from an insurance company.
- Contact insurance companies via the telephone regularly.
- Utilize on-line web applications including EPIC, ECARE and various insurance companies to complete follow up.
- Bill/Re-bill various payers.
- Quickly determine how to disposition a claim.
- Ability to look up CPT and ICD-10 codes.
- Appeal claims when necessary.
- Determine ability for payment.
- Work a minimum of 40 accounts per day.
- May advise management regarding strategy effectiveness for various portfolios.
- May interact with various clients and handle inquiries.
- Responsible for new business.
- Manager work file to ensure appropriate and timely actions are being taken.
- Assist with Insurance Recovery Specialist training as needed.
- Keep a good attitude at all times and help with team motivation.
- Communicates with other departments to facilitate appropriate actions are taken on accounts.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Requirements and additional information:
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty efficiently. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Contact: tss.Naperville@4tssi.com or call 630-836-2200