Job Title: Insurance Recovery Specialist
Job Location: Oak Brook, IL
Job Type: Temp-to-Hire
Shift: Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Salary: $18.00-26.00/hour, depending on experience
- Holiday Pay
- Health Insurance
The candidate will complete all necessary actions and follow-ups to resolve unpaid medical claims accurately and with a sense of urgency.
- Strong understanding of basic insurance terminology.
- Completes insurance verification.
- Ability to read and understand EOB’s, medical records and all correspondence received from an insurance company.
- Contact insurance companies via the telephone regularly.
- Utilize on-line web applications including EPIC, ECARE and various insurance companies to complete follow up.
- Bill/Re-bill various payers.
- Quickly determine how to disposition a claim.
- Ability to look up CPT and ICD-10 codes.
- Appeal claims when necessary.
- Determine ability for payment.
- Work a minimum of 40 accounts per day.
- May advise management regarding strategy effectiveness for various portfolios.
- May interact with various clients and handle inquiries.
- Responsible for new business.
- Manager work file to ensure appropriate and timely actions are being taken.
- Assist with Insurance Recovery Specialist training as needed.
- Keep a good attitude at all times and help with team motivation.
- Communicates with other departments to facilitate appropriate actions are taken on accounts.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Requirements and additional information:
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty efficiently.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Contact: tss.Naperville@4tssi.com or call 630-836-2200