Job Title: Inventory Control
Job Location: Chicago, IL
Job Type: Temp-to-Hire
Shift: Monday-Friday, must work overtime as needed
- First Shift, 6 a.m-3 p.m
- Second Shift, 2:30-11 p.m.
- First Shift, $13.50/hour
- Second Shift, $14.00/hour
- Holiday Pay
- Health Insurance
- Under limited supervision is responsible for the accurate receipt, transfer, put-away, delivery, cycle counting, product replenishment and kitting of parts.
- Performs consolidation, organization, maintenance and housekeeping of all inventory locations as necessary.
- Maintain data and records in good order within and outside of the system.
- Actively communicates with all departments to prevent resolve and follow-up with problems as they arise.
- This job description applies to all inventory control personnel. However, the level of knowledge and performances of activities will determine the type of team member you will fall under.
- 1-3 years of experience in inventory control.
- Ability to cross train in any other inventory department position.
- 1-year minimum kan-ban and consignment experience a plus.
- Root cause analyst experience.
- Experience in warehouse operations and knowledge of materials.
- Customer focused with a sense of urgency.
- 1-year lean thinking in a warehouse and/or manufacturing environment.
- 1-year of experience in Microsoft Office, inventory systems, computer software (preferred)
- Ability to analyze and select parts based on defined rules and requirements.
- High level of organizational skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy.
- Fork-truck certification.
Apply today or call 773-927-5100 for more information.