Job Title: Lab Quality Technician
Job Location: Chicago, IL
Job Type: Temp-to-Hire
Shift: Monday-Friday, 6 a.m.-2:30-p.m.
- Responsible for making sure that all parts meet the quality requirement.
- Responsible for inspecting all the finished products.
- Responsible to report to Supervisor on a daily basis.
- Test thickness of plated parts on XRF, Beta backscatter probe.
- Visual and adhesion testing.
- Testing and accepting/rejecting product.
- Responsible for testing and identifying non-conforming parts.
- Maintain temperature, pH and chemistry of the plating bath by regular analytical testing.
- Maintain anodes, filters and other physicals of the plating bath.
- Wet chemistry lab experience is required and experience in plating is a plus.
- Ability and desire to learn x-ray machines, adhesion thickness test and any other methods used to test the quality of the product.
- Comfortable with Microsoft Suite and the ability to learn new software.
- Must have the ability to work well with others and encourage team-work.
- Will be walking, sitting, standing, kneeling, and driving frequently.
- Lifting and/or carrying occasionally (15+lbs)
- Good communication skills are needed.
- Bilingual is a plus.
- Interviews are required.
Apply today or call 773-927-5100 for more information.