Job Location: Carol Stream, IL
Job Type: Temp-To-Hire
Shift: 7 a.m. to finish
Salary: $17-20.00/hour, depending on experience
- Holiday Pay
- Health Insurance
Job Description: Will perform disaster response or crisis management activities for water, fire damage, mold, and clean up. The lead technician will supervise team members in performing disaster responsibilities.
- Will participate in demolition, remediation, cleaning, packing, moving and being responsible for maintaining a clean and safe job site.
- Updating the Operations Supervisor or Operations Manager on any changes in details of projects.
- Customer service.
- Following written production procedures.
- Daily completion and tracking of job paperwork, timecards, checkout forms, vehicle records and other necessary paperwork.
- Maintenance and cleaning of equipment.
- Vehicle general maintenance and cleaning.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Must provide (clean) driving record from DMV.
- Must have a background in restoration/clean up.
- Ability to lift up to 50+ lbs.
- Will be on call 24/7, so must be able to work overtime due to the job needs.
- Must pass a background check and drug screen.
Apply today or call, 630-221-8100 for more information.