Job Title: Machine Operator
Job Location: Chicago, IL
Job Type: Temp-to-Hire
Shift: First Shift, 6 a.m.-3 p.m. with possible overtime.
- Holiday Pay
- Health Insurance
Job Description: Candidate will be doing the following duties:
- Operator the vertical baggers consistent with the work orders.
- Change film and formers according to the work orders.
- Learn to set up the programs in the baggers.
- be able to program and make changes to the machine to insure consistent bags sizes and weights.
- Work with the video jets to set up code dates and nutritionals.
- Troubleshoot baggers as needed – make minor adjustments to machine or program as needed.
- Learn the different bag sizes and candy.
- Be able to operate different machines at the same time – will not be limited to just one machine.
- Work with line leads and packers to insure items are being packed properly.
- Wash and sanitize line as needed.
- Any other duties may be assigned by management or line lead.
- Read and write in English.
- Have experience with computer aptitude.
- Have experience with mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to lift 50+lbs with bending, standing, stooping etc.
Apply today or call 773-927-5100 for more information.