Job Title: Machine Operator
Job Location: Chicago, IL
Job Type: Temp-to-Hire
Shift: Third Shift, Monday-Friday – 11 p.m.-7:30 a.m. and will have to work overtime.
- Assist in the installation, maintenance, and repair of machinery.
- Operate tools in order to aid in the manufacturing process.
- Perform periodic checks on equipment and solve problems as detected.
- Work with others in order to ensure that equipment is in proper working order.
- Employee will get a pay increase of $14.00 after machine operating training is done.
- After being hired on, the employee will receive another pay increase to $15-15.25/hr.
- Must be open to work OT from time to time (before, after shift, possibly Saturday).
- Employees will need steel toes and uniform will be provided after 60 days .
- Employee should have operator experience at least in production, preferably in food.
- Must pass a background check, 5-panel drug test and e-Verify.
Apply today or call 708-255-5522 for more information.