Job Title: Maintenance Planner
Job Location: Chicago, IL
Job Type: Temp-to-Hire
Shift: First Shift, TBD
- Holiday Pay
- Health Insurance
- Supports the maintenance team in the development, implementation, monitoring and continuous improvement of Focal Point’s Preventative Maintenance Program
- Enter facilities and maintenance orders in FacilityDude, our Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
- Track weekly work order completion by the maintenance department
- Track maintenance department utilization matrix
- Request parts and gather quotes
- Source maintenance parts suppliers with most cost-effective pricing
- Request contractor service quotes
- Write requisitions for parts and services
- Assists in conducting daily and weekly department team meetings
- Assist Sr. Manager in weekly planning and scheduling of maintenance department work
- Maintain maintenance department files and equipment manuals library
- Track and sustain department 6S initiative
- Requied: High School Diploma; two-year college degree in project management/technical field
or equivalent experience preferred
- Microsoft Office products proficient including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Knowledge of CMMS software a plus
- Understanding facility/production maintenance with mechanical/electrical aptitude
- Demonstrated project management experience with maintenance planning
- Experience doing bid packaging and bid analysis
- Work from ladders and scaffolds at heights up to 30 feet.
- Perform tasks requiring bending, stooping, kneeling, standing, and walking significant distances.
- Visual ability (uncorrected or corrected) to observe and detect signs of dangerous obstacles at a distance of 30 yards and to verify written information at a close range.
- Work may be performed within extreme temperature ranges.
Apply today or call 773-927-5100 for more information.