Job Title: Manufacturing & Logistics Associate
Job Location: Chicago, IL
Job Type: Hybrid – Flexible hours
Shift: Monday-Friday, Second Shift – Work overtime as needed.
Education: High school or equivalent
Licenses: Forklift (Preferred)
- Candidate will have various responsibilities in a variety of Operations areas, including Paint, Shipping, Assembly, work order management, and material handling to ensure alignment with established Safety, Quality, Delivery, Productivity, and Morale practices and metrics.
- Will support the shift by executing tactical activities aimed at ensuring a consistent flow of component and orders through the production systems.
- Reports directly to the Paint Supervisor and will be supported by the Fabrication Supervisor as needed.
- High school level math.
- Ability to bend, reach, and stand for long period of times.
- Pushing, pulling, and lifting 50+ lbs.
- Must be okay with working in outside environmental conditions depending on the season. As well as the warehouse environment will be with non-controlled temperatures.
- Able to communicate in English, both verbally and written.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally (both verbally and written).
- Working knowledge of computer-based tools – ERP (JD Edwards and DSI preferred), MS Office Suite
- Able to work overtime during the week and weekends.
- Possess forklift license or obtain one, if deemed necessary by the organization.
- We E-verify.
Contact: tss.Bridgeport@4tssi.com or Call 773-927-5100