Job title: Medical Collections Manager
Job Type: Direct-Hire
Shift: Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Job Description: Candidate must have production and revenue generation experience in a collection agency environment.
- Responsible for the collections of the entire staff.
- Auditing/Reviewing individual collector files to ensure they are following proper protocols and procedures in order to maximize revenue.
- Reviewing all processes related to the collection process to ensure revenue is maximized.
- Determining optimal levels of staffing.
- Reviewing and developing work strategies to enhance/increase revenue.
- Develop and automate workflows to maximize collections.
- Review Performance on a regular basis for each client.
- Attend ACA conferences and develop and implement new ideas to keep up with best practices and technology within the industry.
- Attend Client Meetings.
- Participate in perspective client sales calls.
- Assist with onboarding of new clients.
- Setting up the structure of new clients (collectors/managers/supervisors).
- Being responsible for the collection floor in the absence of ownership.
- Will report to upper management on a regular basis.
- Assist in interviewing supervisors/managers.
- Floor managers and supervisors will be reporting to the Production Manager.
Job Requirements: Candidates are must have medical account bad debt and insurance follow up background experience in a collection agency environment. As well as experience in management.