Job Title: Metal Controller
Job Location: Homewood, IL
Job Type: Direct-Hire
Shift: First Shift
- 401K with 6% match
- Plus: 15% Bonus program
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
Job Description: Candidate will be managing information and maintaining meticulous inventories of our various aluminium commodities, purchases and sales commitments while working closely with the commercial, logistics and accounting departments.
- Manage, maintain and reconcile inventories for specific aluminium commodities and products
- Track, maintain and service existing purchase orders and sale commitments
- Work with logistics group on material release for movement and in-transit items
- Calculate pricing and create support documentation and contract amendments
- Plan and forecast with the commercial team for upcoming sales needs and requests
- Think constructively and creatively with the commercial team to offer customers and suppliers solutions and mutually beneficial opportunities
- Work directly with customers and suppliers as needed/assigned
- Organize and keep clean precise records of all data
- Enter all data in positions (Excel and Access) in a concise and timely fashion to ensure accurate and up-to-date information
- Prepare reports and forms for accounting on a weekly basis
- Multi-task and time manage several duties and functions
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite with a strong emphasis in Excel.
- Solid communication skills – both oral and written.
- Comfortable working in a quick moving, energetic office setting.
We are looking for a motivated, detail-oriented person who is an excellent multitasker with exceptional communication, computer, data and time management skills to join our fast-paced aluminium trading company.
Apply today or call 630-836-2200 for more information.