Job Title: Packing
Job Location: Alsip, IL
Job Type: Temp-to-Hire
Shift: Monday-Sunday, you will have one day off.
First Shift: 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Second Shift: Shift varies, 2/2:30-10/10:30 p.m., 4 p.m.-12:30 a.m. or 5:30 p.m.- 2 a.m.
Salary: All Shifts: $10.50/hour
- Holiday Pay
- Health Insurance
- Candidate will be packing a different variety of bread.
- Sorts baked products and packs only product that meet specifications.
- Sets aside product not meeting specifications for resale or donations.
- Ensures bakery products are packaged in the correct bags.
- Places cardboard cases in box maker.
- Removes loaves of bread from packaging line and places them in stored trays.
- Remove bakery products from line filling cases for shipment.
- Fills out company logs on a daily basis.
- Keeps work area clean and orderly, as well as sweeping floors.
- Cooperates on all matters regarding safety and health in the work area.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends and evenings, if required.
- Hard working, dependable, safety conscious and team-oriented.
- Spanish preferred, some English helpful.
- Lift up to 50+ lbs.
- Work standing or walking for long periods of time.
- Work bending and squatting.
- Work fast and repetitive hand motions.
- Work in cold refrigerated areas and/or warm temperatures.
- Requires Background, drug screen & we also E-verify.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 708-388-9500.