Job Title: Production Clerk
Job Location: Romeoville, IL
Job Type: Temporary (Long-Term)
Shift: Monday-Friday, 6 a.m.-2:20 p.m., must work OT when necessary
- Assist Production Supervisors with day to day activities.
- Assist in the administration of shop orders and sales orders.
- Process daily work orders and produce the required paperwork to complete daily assignments. Such as printing of shop orders, finished good tickets, excess tickets, labels, complete proper departmental sheets, print various category labels for shop orders, locate instruction sheets and any copying of documents that might be needed.
- Verify shop orders and sales orders for accuracy before releasing.
- Dates are correct, the material is online or orders it from stock, proper work center is specified.
- Provide Quality control, Production & Inventory support when needed.
- Attend daily progress meetings when needed.
- Check on the inventory of materials when line shortages occur and order material when needed.
- Prioritize sales orders in regards to complexity and importance to ensure the requested completion date is achieved.
- Keep accurate records of incoming/complete sales orders by tracking them on spreadsheets. Filing of daily and weekly sales orders.
- Helps translate when needed.
- Navigate effortlessly thru LN.
- Produce packing list when needed.
- Assist in checking daily personnel.
- Must have Microsoft Office (Word and Excel) Experience.
- Ability to handle change and a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to walk in the warehouse to inventory various supplies.
- Preferred someone who is Bilingual (Spanish)
- Need to be detail-oriented with your work.
- Must be dependable and a quick learner.
- Resumes and interviews are necessary.
Apply today or call 815-886-2300 for more information.