Job Title: Production Supervisor
Job Location: Hammond, IN
Job Type: Temp-to-Hire
Shift: Monday-Friday, 6 a.m.-2:30 p.m or 5 a.m.-3 p.m.
Salary: $16.00-17.00/Hour – depending on experience
- Holiday Pay
- Health Insurance
Job Description: The candidate will be receiving all the training necessary to perform the daily tasks of this position. The responsibilities include but not limited to the setup and operation of spot weld machines including CNC Grid Wedler as specified by work order, blueprints, drawing, templates, layout or verbal instructions. Assisting, coaching and instructing machine operators for the qualitative and timely completion of projects.
- Being on time at the work area
- Meeting with the crew to enforce safety
- Start the system on time to have it ready by the time we start the line
- Start the line on time
- Check quality after painted and before it goes into the cure oven.
- Make sure the temperatures for the oven
- are correct.
- Minimized the stoppages
- Assist in the way to hang pieces condensing the line as much as possible
- If small pieces, pre-rack it
- Check titration
- Keep the levels in the bath
- Keep the area clean
- Enter the right quantities per order in the system
- Keep inventory updated
- Keep hooks clean
- Avoid contamination
- Make sure the material handle goes by the schedule
- Inspecting the pieces coming out of the paint booth experience:
- 2 years of previous work-related skill, knowledge and experience preferred.
- Ability to use a computer, in-house software, and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Prior to mechanical training or background. Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Must speak and read English.
- Basic math skills.
- Must be able to read a tape measure or other measuring device.
- Ability to foster a close working relationship with team members and management.
- Good understanding of mechanical and standardized processes.
Apply today or call 219-803-6072 for more information.