Title: Production Team Lead
Job Location: Carol Stream, IL
Job Type: Temp-To-Hire
- First Shift: 7 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Second Shift: 3-11 p.m.
- Third Shift: 11 p.m.=7 a.m.
- Holiday Pay
- Health Insurance
- Operate equipment of various sizes and weights used in the production of clothing and apparel.
- Properly follow company and OSHA safety procedures.
- Follow daily procedures and protocols set forth in job orientation and in training received by the Team Member.
- Prepare screens for printing; mix and load ink for production.
- Troubleshoot artwork issues or flaws.
- Drying/folding/packaging completed orders.
- Track work completed and/or work in progress.
- Meet production goals on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Ability to operate equipment under varying work conditions.
- Working knowledge of methods, materials, and tools used in the production of t-shirts and apparel.
- Working knowledge of hazards and safety precautions common to printing machinery.
- Ability to perform manual work requiring periods of extensive physical exertion.
- Ability to understand and carry out written and oral instructions.
- Ability to meet attendance schedule with dependability and consistency.
- Work is performed inside the production facility with the occasional need to be outside when moving completed projects to the shipping warehouse.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to push and lift up to 50+ lbs.
- Must be able to tolerate loud noise level.
- Facility temperature fluctuates.
- Must be able to use hands, fingers, handle, feel or operate equipment, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms.
Apply today or call, 630-221-8100 for more information.