Job Location: Naperville, IL but will travel to based off the job site/locations for the solar installers
Salary: Base pay $48,000 & based on solar experience pay will be $58,200
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance,
- Vacation Leave
- Holiday Leave, & more!
Job Description: Project Foremen are critical to the flawless progression of project completion. They serve as a point-of-reference for the Construction Manager and the workers that they supervise. By coordinating operations and overseeing daily project progress, they will help to ensure that jobs are
completed to both client and company standards.
- Manage a team of at least two laborers on a job site.
- Set laborer schedules in accordance with the Construction Manager and Engineering Department timelines for scheduled project completion.
- Train any new laborers on all aspects of solar installation as necessary.
- Guarantee all safety precautions and quality standards are met.
- Conduct initial site visits to take photographs and measurements as needed.
- Supervise the use of machinery and equipment.
- Ensure all necessary manpower and materials are present.
- Resolve problems when they arise.
- Document daily job progress via photographs, progress reports, etc.
- Travel to job sites when necessary, sometimes overnight.
- Report progress to Construction Manager on a regular basis.
- Conduct verbal warnings for disciplinary violations; however, report any repetitive or severe violations to the Construction Manager for further action.
- At least one-year experience in the construction field, preferably performing solar installation.
- Preferred one-year experience managing a team of at least two construction workers.
- Minimum OSHA-10 certification.
- Understanding of electrical and solar systems.
- Ability to read drawings, plans, and blueprints.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Mature and responsible individual.
- Exceptional problem-solving capabilities.
- Good physical condition and stamina, able to lift at least 50 lbs.
- High school diploma, or equivalent.
- Valid driver’s license.
Apply today or call, 630-836-2200 for more information.