Job Title: Project Manager
Job Location: Glendale Heights, IL
Job Type: Temp-to-Hire
Shift: Monday-Friday, 8 a.m-5 p.m.
- Holiday Pay
- Health Insurance
- Proven ability to manage prime contracts direct with owner including self-performed craft labor (in conjunction with our superintendent) and subcontractors.
- Development and implementation of construction schedules on MS Project format including pre-planning of work activities and claims avoidance plan.
- Experienced in M.E.P coordination including pre-planning and overseeing/heading up the shop drawing process.
- Equipment/product/material submittal process life cycle management through close-out document phase.
- Sub-contractor/vendor management skills including negotiation and insurance of contracts.
- Proficiency in contract billing and thorough understanding of A.I.A billing documents including but not limited to G-702/G-703 forms.
- Strong skills in MS product suite including, but not limited to Excel and Word.
- Prepare and manage request for information, proposed change orders, and change orders.
- Creation and implementation of project specific safety plans/J.H.A using an established corporate safety program with a 3rd party safety consultant.
- Experienced in preparing cost estimates/proposals. Knowledge of Quick-Pen estimating platform is desired.
- 1-2 years of construction experience.
Apply today or call 630-221-8100 for more information.