Job Title: Quality Control Inspector
Job Location: Alsip, IL
Job Type: Temp-to-Hire, start date in 3 weeks as of 3/20
Shift: Monday-Friday, 8 a.m-4 p.m.
- Holiday Pay
- Health Insurance
Job Description: Candidate will be doing the following duties:
- Approve incoming materials by confirming specifications, conducting a visual and measurement test, and rejecting and returning unacceptable materials.
- Approve in-process production by confirming required specifications, conducting visual and measurement tests, and communicating the required adjustments to the production supervisor.
- Approve all finished products by confirming specifications and conducting required tests.
- Return products for re-work if needed and complete documentation to confirm re-work.
Document and update inspection results by completing reports and logs.
Keep measurement equipment operating by following operating instructions and calling for repairs.
Maintain safe work environment by following standards and procedures and complying with legal regulations.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading technical publications, attending seminars, watching industry videos, etc.
- Accomplish organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- 2+ years in a leadership or managerial position.
- Work authorization. Security clearance.
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office.
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to .explain and teach methodologies.
- Resume Preferred.
Apply today or call 708-388-9500 for more information.