Title: Sales Associate
Job Location: Naperville
Shift: Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Salary: Negotiable and based on experience.
Benefits: Benefits are available.
Job Description: Responsible for making sales by calling prospects and current & potential clients. Accurately maintain the database for your territory.
- Make 90-120 sales calls daily.
- Gather accurate information regarding prospect’s location, contact person, use of temps, etc.
- Exercise independent judgment in handling responsibilities in the sales territory.
- Identify new prospects while maintaining relationships with existing clients.
- Communicate effectively with customers, prospects and management.
- Accurately enter customer and prospect information into ACT database.
- Enter clear, concise notes regarding all your activities with each customer or prospect.
- Meet or exceed sales goals established in your territory.
- Report directly to Sales Manager.
- Other duties as assigned.
Necessary Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must be able to quickly learn the Chicago staffing market.
- Must aggressively and ambitiously pursue new clients to meet sales goals.
- Must always treat clients, prospects and staff with respect.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with staff, clients and prospects, both orally and in writing.
- Need to handle stressful situations effectively.
- Must be able to pay attention to detail.
- Ability to use a computer for word processing and database functions.
- Ability to use telephone and office equipment i.e. printers, fax machines and copy machines.
- Minimum of 2 years of sales or business communication experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Act, Outlook (email) are required.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and access to an insured vehicle.
Apply today or call 630-836-2200, ask for Sandy.