Job Title: Sales Associate
Job Location: Naperville, IL
Shift: Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Salary: Negotiable and based on experience.
Job Description: Responsible for making sales by calling prospects and clients. Accurately maintain database for your territory.
• Make 90-120 sales calls daily.
• Gather accurate information regarding prospect’s location, contact person, use of temps, etc.
• Exercise independent judgment in handling responsibilities in the sales territory.
• Identify new prospects while maintaining relationships with existing clients.
• Communicate effectively with customers, prospects and management.
• Accurately enter customer and prospect information into ACT database.
• Enter clear, concise notes regarding all your activities with each customer or prospect.
• Meet or exceed sales goals established in your territory.
• Report directly to Sales Manager.
• Other duties as assigned.
Necessary Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Must be able to quickly learn the Chicago staffing market. Must aggressively and ambitiously pursue new clients to meet sales goals. Must always treat clients, prospects and staff with respect. Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines. Must be able to communicate effectively with staff, clients and prospects, both orally and in writing. Need to handle stressful situations effectively. Must be able to pay attention to detail. Ability to use a computer for word processing and database functions. Ability to use telephone and office equipment i.e. printers, fax machines and copy machines.
Job Qualifications: Minimum of 2 years sales or business communication experience. High school diploma or equivalent. Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Act, Email/Outlook are required. Must have a valid drivers license and access to an insured vehicle.
Contact: tss.Naperville@4tssi.com or call 630-836-2200