Job Title: Sanitation
Job Location: Alsip, IL
Job Type: Temp-t0-Hire
Shift: Monday-Sunday, you will have one day off.
First Shift: 7 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
Second Shift: 3:30 p.m.-12 a.m.
Third Shift: 10 p.m.-7 a.m.
Salary: All Shifts: $10.50/hour
- Candidate will be sanitizing baking trays and placing them into carts.
- Sanitize areas and equipment using proper chemicals and utensils.
- Read chemical labels and equipment instructions to ensure safe applications.
- Manually scrub certain areas of machines using brushes or scrub pads.
- Clean floors, sweeping and picking up garbage from the floor using the proper equipment.
- Disassembling equipment.
- Report all issues to the supervisor.
- All employees are expected to perform tasks according to safety policies and procedures.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the manager
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends and evenings, if required.
- Hard working, dependable, safety conscious and team-oriented.
- Spanish preferred, some English helpful.
- Lift up to 50+ lbs.
- Work standing or walking for long periods of time.
- Work bending and squatting.
- Work fast and repetitive hand motions.
- Work in cold refrigerated areas and/or warm temperatures.
- Requires Background, drug screen & we also E-verify.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 708-388-9500.