Job Location: Wheeling, IL
Job Type: Direct-Hire
Salary: $18-28.00/hour – depending on experience
Shift: Rotating shifts – 5 p.m.-5 a.m. (12 hour shifts)
Benefits are available.
Job Description: Responsible for setups, maintain machines, maintain tooling, machine maintenance, support robots, and help support grinding machine operator.
- Review job order, drawing, SOP, MP and MS to retrieve information for setting up.
- Remove tooling and inspect for damage and return to the tool crib.
- Maintain tooling and machines, if requires repair complete repair request form.
- Remove and install tooling and perform machine set up.
- Verify set up and set up samples for accuracy per customer specification.
- Support automatic machines, robots, and production operators; achieve and maintain efficiency and quality of the product.
- Support automatic machines, robots, and production operators.
- Achieve and maintain the efficiency and quality of products.
- Attend monthly production efficient meetings.
- Review completed job orders for completed operations and update the schedule.
- Issue raw material to the job order(s).
- Prepare job orders and distribute jobs for operators based on the schedule and priorities.
- Provide required training for new and existing operators.
- Follows company policies in regards to safety regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of High School Diploma or GED.
- Must be able to lift or hoist, or push up to 50 lbs.
- Change worn grinding wheels.
- Occasionally required to reach with hands.
- Frequently required to stand, walk, sit and use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls.
- Required to talk and hear.
- 2-4 years experience in the related field.
- Ability to read and write in English.
- Able to utilize micrometers, caliphers, and micro view.
- Ability to read and interpret documents, such as blueprints, engineering drawings, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Ability to work with basic mathematical concepts and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
Apply today or call 630-836-2200 for more information.