Job Location: Wheeling, IL
Job Type: Direct-Hire
Salary: $18-25.00/hour – depending on experience
Shift: Rotating shifts – 5 a.m.-5 p.m. (12 hour shifts)
Benefits are available.
Job Description: Assemble tooling and perform set-up order and/or drawing.
- Review job order, drawing, SOP, MP and MS to retrieve information for setting up.
- Remove tooling and inspect for damage and return to the tool crib.
- Maintain tooling and machines, if requires repair complete repair request form.
- Prepare and assemble tooling per job order and/or drawing.
- Remove and install tooling and perform machine set up.
- Verify set up and set up samples for accuracy per customer specification.
- Complete documentation and sign.
- Support production operators to achieve and maintain the efficiency and quality of the product.
- Minimum of High School Diploma or GED.
- Must speak, read and write English.
- Must be familiar with good manufacturing practices (GMP) or quality systems regulations (QSR) and good documentation practices (GDP).
- Must be able to lift and pull up to 75lbs.
- Great attention to detail.
- Must be organized, have initiative, and the ability to work well and cooperate with all levels of the department.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
Apply today or call 630-836-2200 for more information.