Job Title: Warehouse Clerk
Job Location: Romeoville, IL
Job Type: Temporary (Possibly long-term)
- First Shift: Monday-Friday, 6 a.m.-2:20 p.m.
- Second Shift: Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-4:20 p.m.
- Process a high volume of material movement transactions in our warehouse management system
- Including stock transfers, “put-aways”, outbound and inbound order processing, etc…
- Process basic production transactions such as post-production for finished products in the system accurately and timely.
- Process sales order related transactions
- Including ordering materials, processing outbound advice for sales orders and researching shortages.
- Monitor and maintain inventory management reports as needed.
- Helps out in processing miscellaneous transactions as needed.
- Participate with special projects as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must have 1-year data entry experience
- Being bilingual (Spanish) is preferred.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word and Excel)
- Must have strong organizational and communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Must have good problem-solving skills.
- Resume and interview are required.
Apply today or call 815-866-2300 for more information!